Friday, May 30, 2008

Country Liv-ing


A
gencies


Actress Liv Tyler is determined to raise her son Milo away from New York — because she wants the tot to enjoy life in the country. The Lord of The Rings star has spoken of her plans to get out of the Big Apple to avoid the paparazzi, but now she has another reason to head for the countryside. She tells new mums magazine Cookie, “I’d love for him (Milo) to have pets and chickens to take care of. And I want to give him all the tools to be the best man he can be. “For me, so much of that has to do with being in nature and really using your hands when you’re a kid”. And Tyler, who has just split from Milo’s father Royston Langdon, is determined to give her son a better childhood than she had. The actress, who didn’t know her real father was Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler until she was 12, says, “I’m still working through my issues, which I always will be”.
mumbai news
Rate Me...

*
*
*
*
*

Mail this Article Mail this Article Print this Article Print this Article
mumbai news

No comments: