Sunday, June 8, 2008

Victoria Beckham Is A School Lunch Lady

Victoria Beckham Is A School Lunch Lady
When a famous Brit tabloid writer bumped into Victoria Beckham the other day, she confessed that she is headed into Kathy Griffin territory.

"All the men that like me are gay. It's true. I have a really strong gaydar. I do love gay men though," she said.

Victoria also talked about how she and David love helping out at their son's schools by serving as lunch lady occasionally and chaperoning field trips.

She said, "David and I are always in the school. We go and serve up hot lunches. It's the same food we used to get at school -- turkey twizzlers. I go on the school trips too," later adding, "They love it when Mummy and Daddy turn up to serve lunch. My parents do it and David's mum has done it too. I'd rather go to Pumpkin Patch at school than dinner at the Ivy."

Victoria wants to be out and about rather than eating -- no surprise. I hope the school makes her wear a hair net -- but what the heck are turkey twizzlers?

No comments: